Unisys previous years placement papers aptitude and technical questions with answers. Unisys recruitment procedure consists on line aptitude test technical test Group discussion and interview
Unisys model and sample question papers
1. There are 2 toy cars facing each other at a distance of 500 cm from each other. Each car moves forward by 100 cm at a speed of 50 cm/s and then moves backward by 50 cm at a speed of 25 cm/s.
How long will it take for the cars to collide?
2. There are four teams A, B, C, D playing game. If any one team loses, it will play twice the money to all other teams. They play 3 games. B, C, D loses one game each in the order.
Finally A & B has Rs. 40 each & C has Rs. 80 & D has Rs. 16.
3. Which team has started with minimum money?
4. Which team has started with maximum money?
5. Two trains are traveling in 60 kmph on same trace, towards each other. When the distance between them is 18 km, a fly is going to start, flying between them in 80 kmph speed.
Find the traveling path distance of the fly up to when it is going to crush by the 2 trains?
Ans. 12 km
6. There are 4 numbers as 5,8,2,1 Form 4, four digit numbers as A, B and find the sum?
7. If all 6’s get inverted and become 9’s , by how much will the sum of all nos. between 1 and 100 both inclusive change?
d) none of these
8. If all the picture cards are removed from a pack of cards, the sum of the values of the remaining is
9. What is the min. no. of weighing operations required to measure 31 kg of rice if only one stone of 1 kg is available?
10. The ratio of the no. of white balls in a bag to that of black balls is 1:2. If 9 grey balls are added the ratio of nos. of white, black and grey become 2:4:3. How many black balls were in the bag?
11. What is the sum of all the four digit numbers formed using the digits 0, 1, 2 and 3. None of the two digits should be repeated.
12. a right angled triangle, the square of the hypotenuse is twice the product of the other two sides. Then one of the acute angles of the triangle is… a) 450 b) 300 c) 600 d) 150
13. There are two square rooms. Both are of same height. The second room is 5m longer than the first room. The rate for papering the walls is 10 paisa per square meter. The total cost for papering the rooms is Rs 60 and Rs 80. What is the height of the rooms.
14. How many nos. are there between 100 and 200 both inclusive and divisible by 2 or 3?
15. Find the greatest no. that will divide 964,1238 and 1400 leaving remainder of 41,31 and 51 resp.
16. What is the output of the program
// A. 00011
// B. 11110
// c. 11001
// D. 11100
Ans: B. 11110
17. //What is the output of the program, if integer occupies 2 bytes memory?
// A. 13
// B. 10
// c. 16
// D. None of the above
Ans: B. 10
18. Rita puts 9 pairs of black socks and 8 pairs of white socks in a drawer. She takes 3 socks. What is the probability that we get a pair of black socks.
19. What is the value of the following series 1/7 + 2/72 + 1/73 +2/74 + 1/75 + ……….
20. What should be the value of a, in the polynomials x2 – 11x + a and x2 – 14x + 2a, so that these two polynomials have common factors.
Unisys These questions are collected form different sites and students informations This is only for model and sample questions