CONVERGYS PAPER ON 21st JULY AT HYDERABAD
This is Radha Krishna . I completed MCA from Nagarjuna University . I attend Convergys Exam on 21st July in HYDERABAD .
English —-—-à20Questions —à20 M
They given a passage regarding the Yahoo Answers. In this Passage An Astrnologist is in New York . He rises some questions in the Internet regarding this world. They gives fill in the balnks . There are four words are given ,they almost similar to each other. Find appropriate word and put the blanks. These are objective type.
Aptitude –—à45 Questions—à 48 M
In this sections they are ask questions on
4.Cube coloring problems.
5. Number Series
6.Data Suffiency Questions
7.Another easy one is
0 is represented as * and 1 is represented as $ .
For ex 3 is represented as $$
4 is respresented as $**
They asked me these questions
- what is the value of $$***/$$* ?
- what is the value of $*** * $$ ?
- what is the H.C.F of 15,20,30 ?
- what is the L.C.M of 15,20,30 ?
Hint: Convert the result of H.C.F value into binary form and changes it into $ and * format.
For example in the Venn diagrams section
1) There are 620 people are attending to the Tennis and Cricket . In that 420 attending to the Tennis another 360 attending to the Cricket .Ho many of them attending to the both the games.(This is an not exactly the same question . Like these there are 5questions are asked .)
1.july,june,april,January what is the next one in the sequence.?
a)august b)october c)september d)November
In this part questions like this
1.) if A+B>C+D
- if A=2,B=3,C=5 are given.
- If A
a) 1 b)2 c)3 d)4.
2) is ABC is an Isolises Triangle they given altitude and angle.
3)if X is given and Y is given.
Section 3: UNIX ————à10Q —-à10 M
1 . i=0
While($i –le 10)
a)0 b)1 c)2 d)3
eval echo hello
eval echo eval echo hello
Test Ur UNIX Skills is enough to answer all these questions. (author:Yaswanth Kanethkar).
Section 4: RDBMS, SQL-—–à10Q—–à10 M
- Keys in SQL
- MERGE is a combination of
a) INSERT AND DELETE
b) UPDATE AND DELETE
c) INSERT AND UPDATE
Follow the Navathe Book on Data Base programming Concepts.(First Three Chapters Important.)
Section 5: XZC++ Programming:–—-à15Q ——-10 M
In this Qusetions on
1.Pointer Classes in Cpp
2.virtual functions in cpp
Class Derived: public Base
void main( )
a)base b)base derived c)derived d)derived base.
Here in this section asked on easy questions on c++ basics.