ITC INFOTECH PAPER ON 22nd JULY 2011
This is Arnab Ghosh of St. Thomas college of engineering and technology. I have recently appeared in the on campus drive of ITC Infotech and would like to share the experience with you.
The campuss selection process consisted of three rounds in all.
2. Group Discussion
3. Personal Interview
Let me start with the aptitude first.
1. Aptitude-The paper had equal stress on quantitative,logical reasoning, english. The advantage of the test was that there was no sectional cut-off. So no rejection untill someone scored zero in any section. There was only an overall cut-off. The questions were more or less the type mentioned in the 2008 paper.
Quantitative part contained mathematical problems mainly of directions, age etc.
* Logical reasoning had puzzles mainly like the ones in R.S.Aggarwal.
* English was easy containing comprehensions, sentence corrections.
* Now let me move on to the Group Discussion.
2. Group Discussion-Our topic was-“Recently india has grown into a economic superpower-Reality or Myth”. Friends here they mainly assess your communication skills. This is the main region where they eliminate. Candidates selected from the aptitude roung were halved in this round.
Finally the Interview round.
The HR questions were.
1. Tell something about yourself?
2. What are your strengths and weaknesses?(They prefer unique strengths and weaknesses.They keep on pressing on something more nuanced.)
3. Do you have any problem in relocating for the sake of your job?
4. If you are already placed somewhere why are you still interested to join ITC.?
5. What are your hobbies? (Be very very specific and clear about your hobbies. They grill you a lot on the hobbies)
6. Are you interested to study further?
The Technical questions were:
1. What is fibonacci series?
2. What is data abstraction?
3. What is an array?
4. Write a C program to display fibonacci series.
All the best for your campus Interviews. Hope that the above Information will of some help to you.