1. Verbal (25q-20m)
2. Reasoning (30q-30m)
3. Reneral aptitude (30q-30m)1st section some preposition, meaning etc.
2. testing similarity like
1) a)aaccvfgg b)aaccvfg c)accvfggg d)aaccvfgg
2) a)8812.4567 b)8812.4523 c)8812.4321 d)8821.3421
questions like reading passage and answering there was 2 passages and 5 questions each
3. general aptitude contains basic maths questions like
1. person A starts at 9 am from x to y, rate of 4km at the same time person B starts from y to x, rate of 3km. at what time they will meet? x to y distance 27
2. $ for 0, ! for 1
5 sub questions to represent using $ and ! like represent 480 using above foramt (first convert to Bin )
3. there was questions that should solve using venn-diagrams (Refer GRE u will get sample questions above mentioned)
Peace of mind is attained not by ignoring problems, but by solving them.