ASP.NET Ajax interview question31. What is the use of the ScriptManager control in AJAX?
32. How can you find out that an AJAX request has been completed?
You can find out that an AJAX request has been completed by using the readyState property. If the value of this property equals to four, it means that the request has been completed and the data is available.
33. Is it possible to use multiple ScriptManager controls on a Web page?
No, it is not possible.
34. What are the new controls introduced in ASP.NET AJAX Control Toolkit?
The following controls are introduced with the new version of AJAX Control Toolkit:
SeaDragonExtender control – Refers to the control that is used to deeply zoom the images. You can zoom in or out the image or the particular portion of the image by using the mouse. You can also create a menu over the Seadragon control. This control is helpful when you want to analyze the image closely.
AsyncFileUploadExtender control – Refers to the control that provides the facility to upload and save the files on the server asynchronously. You can check the outcome either at the server or client side.
35. Briefly describe ASP.NET AJAX Framework.
36. Is the AjaxControlToolkit.dll file installed in the Global Assembly Cache?
No, you have to copy this file to the Bin folder of your application.